WANETAM TALENT Fellowship
Creating a gender sensitive capacity building platform for clinical research in West Africa.
We are committed to delivering a gender-sensitive academic programme for PhD and MSc training, aimed at promoting capacity development in clinical research in endemic and emerging infectious diseases in Sub-Saharan Africa, with women’s inclusion as a core value.
Benefits of the Fellowship
Through their participation in the TALENT Fellowship, fellows will receive world class PhD or MSc training including:
* Acquiring skills to undertake hypothesis-driven scientific and translational investigations, supported by advanced core technical platforms within WANETAM.
* Being scientifically equipped to proffer innovative solutions against current and future global health issues.
* Being equipped with technical skills and capacity to compete and position themselves in global clinical research communities and platforms.
* Interacting with leading experts in various clinical research and cross-cutting themes and academic concentrations.
* Being prepared to participate in clinical research efforts in Sub-Saharan Africa and substantially contribute towards the elimination of poverty-related diseases in the sub-region.